Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just a No-Doer

       After finishing my second nap of the day, I thought about what to do next….                
 I could get on with my practical class work completions pending for weeks or I could start studying for my nightmarish exams (high time coming) or I could start my write ups for my assignment  due in two days or of course how could I forget that I am supposed to do my research work for my Dissertation. Mind boggling things to finish. No idea where to start….Not a clue….
                           Maybe I should plan out my strategies ,and this time really implement them. Why do I always get myself in this situation after promising  never again would I  be here like this…but here I am same place different time…Why am I so lazy??? Why do I procrastinate??? People around me plan, have a burning ambition to achieve the unachievable, have a single mindset to work hard towads their goals with a great amount of sincerity…Where as I ..I….am just sailing through life without ambition without a passion for anything….I have had all the fun I possibly could…now I guess it is time to stop being an overthinker and become a Doer rather then a No-Doer…
                                                                                                     
                         That said, I think what I will do to get out of this rut is to wirte about it here…sort of like a check off list to remind myself about the jobs that need to be done…aaaahhhhh….stress…I am remembering all those broken promises of the past…will I be able to fulfill them this time around??? An EAT,PRAY, HOPE situation arising fast for me…Will I get through it….

No comments:

Post a Comment